Thursday 30 July 2015

Nutella choco chip cookies recipe|eggless nutella choco chip cookie recipe

I eat chocolate everyday.
Call me a choco addict but I cant live without this browny piece of indulgence.
Oh and yes lets forget for a while that I treat teeth.




Me without chocolate is like a kid without music!
In fact I am surprised that I took so long to present these cookies to you all.
But I know one thing for sure that today is the right day to bake these cookies ...why?
Because tomorrow is birthday of two people 
MY DAD and  MY MOM IN LAW

Yes..they share same birthdate.
My dad,my inspiration,I couldnot have been what I am today.
He has a big sweet tooth.
So if I bake a jar full of these cookies,I know he will and can finish them off.

And my mom in law...she is my soul sister.
No mommy daughter relation.
We are friends and we bitch about our hubbys.))))





With these reasons and chocolate in mind,I present you eggless nutella choco chip cookies.

Preparation time:15 minutes
Chilling time for dough:2 hours
Baking time:15 minutes
Yields:10 big chunkies

Ingredients:

  1. 2 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
  2. 1 cup castor sugar
  3. 1 tsp vanilla essence
  4. 1/2 cup slightly cold nutella
  5. 1/2 cup butter
  6. 1 tsp baking powder
  7. 1 tsp baking soda
  8. 1/2 cup chilled milk
  9. 1 cup or more choco chips

RECIPE:
  1. Take a bowl.Add all purpose flour,castor sugar,baking powder,baking soda,butter to it.
  2. Add only 1/4 th nutella and mix well.
  3. Add only1/2 cup choco chips and mix well.
  4. Now add milk to the mix and let it all come together into a soft,crumbly mass.
  5. Now add remaining nutella and just mix it roughly into the dough.
  6. Chill this dough by placing in fridge in a covered container.
  7. Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius.
  8. Now take out the dough from fridge and start shaping it into round balls,pressed all over.
  9. Line the baking tray with butter paper,and start placing cookies on it .Maintain sufficient distance because cookies are gonna rise so they will need space.
  10. Bake for 8 minutes .Take the tray out of oven.Softly press some choco chips on cookies and place the tray back in oven.Bake for 7 more minutes.And yes big choco chip nutella chunkies are here!

21 comments :

  1. I love anything with Nutella...and that this recipe has no eggs in it is just a plus plus for me...pinned and yummed...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much Manal
      Thanks for pinning and yumming!

      Delete
  2. Nutella is a big favorite here! I think we need to try these and let the kids taste test...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Christopher...let me know what feedback kids give.

      Delete
  3. These are something which I can live upon.....so fab.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lubna .even I can live on that.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Lubna .even I can live on that.

      Delete
  4. Nutella is magical and these cookies look just a good! I like that these are eggless too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your recipe looks easy to make, but since I am on a sugar-free diet I will try it during my ''off-diet'' period lol - Enjoy your day...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Krystallia...I too have cheat meals.Thanks.😁

      Delete
    2. Oh Krystallia...I too have cheat meals.Thanks.😁

      Delete
  6. I bet kids would go mad for these cookies.
    Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for loving the recipe Agata.yes my kid loves it too.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for loving the recipe Agata.yes my kid loves it too.

      Delete
  7. Oh wow, nutella is the best!! I wouldn't be able to wait for 2 hours to let them rest! IMPOSSIBLEEE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nutella and chocolate chips in one cookie?! Yes please :D They sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are perfect for satisfying my cookie obsession! Thanks for linking up to Saucy Saturdays and hope to see you next week:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look wonderful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Scrumptious. Thanks for linking up to #SaucySAturdays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nutella is my favorite and this looks super YUM

    ReplyDelete